Let’s give you the complete guide on how you can install wordpress in any capnel.Let’s start.
Follow the steps bellow and you will be good to go.
- Login to your cpanel account using the domain name like www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Enter your cpanel username and password.
- While you are logged in your cpanel navigate the section where it says “Web Applications”. There should be web applications like wordpress,joomala,drupal etc.
- Click on “Wordpress”
- You will be redirected to the installation page. Will will find the option where it says “install this application”. Click on it.
- Now you will be presented with the installation page where you need to fill up some information.
- Choose your domain name where you want to install wordpress.
- Leave the directory blank. If here written something like “blog” just delete it and leave this field blank.
- By default the wordpress version is the current version. Leave as it is.
- Accept the license aggrement.
- Select the update option as you like.
- Fill up the “Administrator Username” as you want.
- Fill up the “Administrator password” as you want.
- Fill up the “Administrator email” as you want.
- Give the website tittle as you like.
- Give the “Website Tagline” as you like.
- Chose the “Login attempts” as you want.
- When all done click on “install”.Wait a bit your wordpress will be installed automaticall.
- Go to the domain address by typing it on the web browser address bar.Your wordpress is installed successfully.
- Login with yourdomain.com/wp-admin to your wordpress dashboard.
Here I explained all the steps of installing wordpress in cpanel.If you face any problem doing this just contact me here or on my fiverr account, I’ll try to do this on behalf of you.
Or just watch my YouTube video bellow.
You may also like to read How To Install WordPress on Windows 7,8 or 10 computer